Monday, May 15, 2006

The stake president sends his love

Yesterday at church I forgot to mention that I had a meeting with President Martin on Saturday and he sends his love. Next week I'll be in the foyer hugging most of you and putting a snug arm around the waist of all of you others. That will be the love from President Martin.

I'm not exactly sure how he wants me to send his love. I never got a chance to ask him. He said he sends his love and then he quickly changed the subject to a couple people in the ward we're going to have to ex-communicate. I can't tell you who they are, but I will tell you it was not sexual sin. (You always just assume it was a sexual sin). It was because they stole tithing. Oh, it's so hard for me to keep a secret. I'll give you a hint. One of them just bought one of those new Susuki Grand Vitara's.

No comments: