Sunday, April 17, 2011

General Conference re-cap, or, ask the Sunbeams

Ask the Sunbeams 

Question: What was your favorite part of conference?
Hannah Givens: I can touch my eyeball!

Question: What did President Monson talk about?
Emmy Thompson: Guess what. Did you know chickens can't fart?

Question: Did you hear anyone talk about ways to be more like Jesus?
Adam Westing: This one time, I heard my mom and dad argue about how come my dad always came home late and how come he got off work at 6 but didn't come home until 8 sometimes and another time they weren't arguing at all but their door was locked and they kept telling me to leave them alone.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

This is right on the mark for a Sunbeams class! Haha!

AS Amber said...

Bahahaha!!!! That's awesome. Kids are the coolest things, ever. I teach primary and I started writing down all the things they'd say during singing time. It'll make a good blog post one day.

Found you from DeNae's sidebar :)

Unknown said...

I got precisely the same things out of conference. Except the part about the eyeball. And the chicken thing. And the fighting about the difference between 6 and 8 and why anyone would want to talk about it while their kids were still awake. But other than that? Exactly the same things.

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

Wait a second. I thought Chickens had Tallons...

Ace said...

I asked my older son what he would talk about with Pres. Monson should he ever have the chance to meet him. My younger son piped in with: "Donuts. Talk to him about donuts."

Jillybean said...

I taught the Sunbeams for two years.

One of them tried to touch MY eyeball.*


*When she wasn't trying to bend back my fingernails.