Friday, March 06, 2009

I'm Trying To Be Like Mitt Romney

Sometimes we just do what the brethren say. And that's the case in this case. I thought it would be a good idea to change the words to the popular primary song I'm Trying To Be Like Jesus to something that would teach the kids about role models in our day and age. So I thought I'm Trying To Be Like Mitt Romney would be a perfectly good idea. Stake President Martin feels a little differently about it. He asked that we only sing the original version. I reluctantly agreed. So that's what we'll do. Sorry kids. I know some of you were very excited about it, as was I. We can still revere Mitt Romney. President Martin didn't have anything to say about that.

(I'll bet President Martin voted for Obama.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I voted for that white haired guy who ran with Sarah Palin.